Hi, I’m Lorette Pruden, PhD, founder of Inventive Strategies. I am also the author of Formerly Corporate: Mindset Shifts for Success in Your Own Business.
I work with small to mid-sized business owners who want to get past their current situation and lead themselves, their enterprises and their teams to business and personal success.
- Becoming a CEO
- Strategic planning
- Choosing priorities
- Getting into action
- Maintaining momentum
- Inspiring the people around them
- Business development
- Marketing & Sales
- Business services
- Organizational development
- I lead peer-advisory teams of small business owners through Team Nimbus NJ.
- I co-founded my town’s business association (shoplocalmontgomery.com)
- I run a community farmers market.
That last shift took me from supervision and management positions at Mobil through the launch of Inventive Strategies in 2000.
FUTURE After a 20th century career in the oil business, I’ve shifted into a 21st century business coaching career. My vision is that “business results from people”, whether they work for you, with you, or as needed…
- Professional Member, National Speakers Association, and Past-President, NJ Chapter
- Previously, Board of NJ Chapter of the Institute for Management Consultants
- Sponsor, Entrepreneurs University
- NJBiz Top 50 Management Consultants, Inaugural List
- Advisory Board for the PDMA’s Front End of Innovation Conference
- Who’s Who in Science and Engineering, in American Women
- Mobil Incentive Fellowship, PhD Chemical Engineering, Princeton University
- Certifications and continuous study in team dynamics, leadership, business coaching & people skills
SOME CLIENTS SAY:
Established organizations… “She can keep us in the room, on focus, long enough to get something done.”
Dave Kelly, Director, Strategic Markets, SI Group, Schenectady, NY
Entrepreneurs and Start-ups… “Lorette is an inside outsider… her corporate and scientific experience plus her ability to focus us has clarified our business model and accelerated our growth. She brought valuable insight to our team dynamics. Her wealth of contacts provides us access to the experts we need, exactly when we need them.”
Charles Brumlik, Founder and CEO, Nanobiz, LLC
Solo-preneur and happy that way… “Lorette Pruden taught me how to put myself in situations where opportunities can drop into my lap.”
Bob Baker, Technical Writer, Copy to Go, Hillsborough NJ